The high-quality nitrile gloves from Teqler are non-sterile, extremely flexible and tear-resistant. The disposable gloves conform with EN455 and provide an excellent fit. As a result, the nitrile examination gloves offer high wearing comfort and good tactile sensitivity in the fingertips.
The examination gloves are 100 % latex free, while offering the same beneficial properties of latex gloves, making them especially great for use by those with allergic reactions. These disposable gloves are available in sizes S, M or L and can be worn on any hand. They are delivered in packs of 100 powder-free disposable gloves.
- Disposable nitrile gloves
- With beaded cuffs
- Powder-free gloves
- Ideal fitting and high wearing comfort
- For use as examination gloves, surgical gloves or protective gloves
- Good tactile sensitivity
- AQL 1.5
- Meet the requirements of European Standard 455
- Available in size S, M or L
- One pack contains 100 gloves
- Handy dispenser box
- Perfect for use in medical sectors