11.5 Litre Sharpsguard Orange Sharps Bin
- Certified for UN3291 Clinical Waste
- Certified to ISO 23907-1: 2019
- Made from 45% recycled plastic
- Usable Capacity: 9.27 Litres
- Container weight (g): 622.0
- Container Size: H249mm x L275mm dia
- Aperture Dimensions: W148mm x L48mm
Our SHARPSGUARD® eco orange 11.5 is a multi-purpose container with a wider aperture allows easy insertion of larger items.
The robust pail handle enables simple and safe transportation.
This is the next evolution of the SHARPSGUARD® container, offering a sustainable alternative made from 45% recycled plastic.
- This container is for the disposal of sharps that have not been contaminated with medicinal products.
Whilst in use, this container can be positioned safely in one of our Point of Use accessories in our POUDS® range, accessories available for this container are detailed below.
It is for disposal by incineration or other authorised process and is for the consignment of waste categorised by EWC codes: 18-01-01, 18-01-03*, 18-02-01, 18-02-02*.