- Certified for UN3291 Clinical Waste
- Certified to ISO 23907-1: 2019
- Made from 40% recycled plastic
- Usable Capacity: 0.49 Litres
- Container weight (g): 126.0
- Container Size: H224mm x L103mm x W53mm
- Aperture Dimensions: W30mm x L26mm
This is the next evolution of the SHARPSGUARD® container, offering a sustainable alternative made from 40% recycled plastic.
This container is for the disposal of sharps that have been contaminated with medicinal products.
Whilst in use this container should be positioned safely using a base plate 0.6, small wall or trolley bracket from our Point Of Use Disposal System® range, suitable accessories for this container are detailed below.
It is for disposal by incineration or other authorised process and is for the consignment of waste categorised by EWC codes: 18 01 01, 18 01 03*, 18 01 09, 18 02 01, 18 02 02*, 18 02 08.