0.6 Litre Sharpsguard Orange Sharps Bin
- Certified for UN3291 Clinical Waste
- Certified to ISO 23907-1: 2019
- Made from 40% recycled plastic
- Usable Capacity: 0.49 Litres
- Container Size: H224mm x L103mm x W53mm
- Aperture Dimensions: W30mm x L26mm
This is the next evolution of the SHARPSGUARD® container, offering a sustainable alternative made from 40% recycled plastic.
This container is for the disposal of sharps that have not been contaminated with medicinal products, via the orange waste stream.
Whilst in use, this container should be positioned safely using a base plate 0.6, small wall or trolley bracket from our Point Of Use Disposal System® range, suitable accessories for this container are detailed below.
It is for disposal by incineration or other authorised process and is for the consignment of waste categorised by EWC codes: 18-01-01, 18-01-03*, 18-02-01, 18-02-02*.