The Original Colorline Surgifix Elastic Tubular Netting
Surgifix is a soft, white, elastic net bandage knitted from polyester, polyamide and latex yarns.
- Ideal for dressing retention on heads, fingers and other awkward sites, Surgifix is particularly useful for dressing retention in chronic wound treatment.
- The special construction ensures that it can be stretched without shrinking or distorting and minimises tourniquet effect.
- Easy to apply and is highly versatile to fit a broad range of indications.
- Cool, conformable, low-bulk bandage solution.
- The open breathable net design facilitates monitoring of the wound site/device and ensures the dressing is held firmly in position, without restricting patient movement.
- Comes in a roll format that can be cut to the required size to minimise wastage.
- Width: 20mm +/- 2.0mm.
- Length: 9m unstretched and 25m stretched.