Globacid AF med is a ready-to-use disinfectant for rapid medical and aesthetic device disinfection. It is suitable for use on all alcohol resistant surfaces.
- Fast exposure time (30 sec)
- Does not contain aldehydes and quarternary compounds
- Leaves no residues on surfaces
- Particularly suitable for hard-to-reach places
- Convenient ready-to-use spray bottle
- Conformity to standards: EN13624, EN14348, EN13697, EN14476, EN13727, EN16615
Ready-to-use disinfectant suitable for use on all alcohol resistant surfaces and medical devices. Conformity to standards: EN13624, EN14348, EN13697, EN14476, EN13727, EN16615.
Do not dilute. Spray the solution or apply with a cloth onto alcohol resistant surfaces, and allow to take effect. Surfaces have to be completely covered with the solution. Exposure time 30 seconds even in dirty conditions (60 seconds for norovirus and poliovirus). Suitable for medical device disinfection where a rapid disinfection is needed, e.g. health care and dental facilities (equipment like procedure tables, trays, handles, surgery carts, bed frames, transportation cases for wound dressings, dental handpieces); ophtalmologists and optometrists work tops; ambulance equipment.
Isopropanol 60%, ethanol (denat.) 15%.