The practical shower chair from Teqler eases the bodily care of care-dependent patients with limited mobility. The wide, slip-resistant rubber feet prevent the chair from slipping and sliding in the shower. The shower seat has small holes through which water flows and the handle in the backrest eases transportation of the chair.
The armrests and the backrest of the chair provide additional stability while showering, although they can also be removed to transform the shower chair into a shower stool. The shower chair is made of plastic and aluminium tubing and is, therefore, lightweight, making it quick and easy to assemble.
- Practical shower chair for care-dependent patients with limited mobility
- With plastic seat and backrest
- Aluminium legs and frame
- Extra wide, slip-preventing rubber feet
- Chair is height adjustable from 38 - 45 cm
- Maximum load capacity: 120 kg
- Easy to clean
- With removable armrests and backrest
- Easy to assemble
- Lightweight (3.0 kg)
- Handle in the backrest eases transportation of the shower chair
- Holes in the seat allow water to easily flow through