The extra wide and curved plucking brush by Teqler has been specially designed for optimal grooming of dogs and cats. Thanks to the fine stainless steel bristles, combing out loose, matted or dirty hair in the coat is particularly gentle. Therefore, the brush is also suitable for pets with sensitive skin. Even the grooming of long-haired dogs with heavy undercoats is effortless and possible without the occurrence of complications or injuries to the skin.
Especially in times of coat change, careful and regular coat care is important. With the coat brush from Teqler, the dead hair can be easily removed, so that the four-legged friend gets a healthy, shiny and soft coat with regular and careful care. During grooming and cleaning, the brush also provides a pleasant massage, so that most animals find the brushing of the coat soothing.
The rubberised, ribbed and ergonomically shaped handle lies particularly well in the hand and also has an eyelet for hanging the brush. The professional-quality dog brush has a bristle surface of 9.2 x 2.9 cm. These metal bristles are approximately 15 mm long.
- Plucking brush from Teqler
- For gentle removal of loose hair, tangles and dirt in the coat
- Can be used for the top coat and undercoat of cats and dogs
- Suitable for both short and long coats
- Fine and curved stainless steel bristles
- Ergonomically shaped, ribbed and rubberised handle
- Curved brush head
- With integrated eyelet for hanging
- Material: polypropylene
- Total size: 17 x 12 cm
- Bristle surface: 9.2 x 2.9 cm
- Bristle length: approx. 15 mm
- Colour: grey / lime