The MAD Nasal™ Intranasal Mucosal Atomization Device from Teleflex enables the quick and painless administration of medications approved for intranasal delivery via the nasal mucosa. This form of drug administration is particularly suitable when the situation or the patient's state of health does not allow the insertion of an intravenous line.
The mouldable stylet allows atomisation in any position and the soft conical plug prevents fluid from escaping from the nostril. The drug is so finely atomised that it can be rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream via the mucosa. The first-pass metabolism is thus bypassed.
- Mucosal atomization device
- Intranasal, mucosal medication nebuliser
- Allows medication to be administered through the nose
- No intravenous access necessary
- Time-saving and ideal for emergency use
- Painless drug application
- Prevents needlestick injuries and thus increases staff safety
- Nebulisation can be done in any position by a mouldable stylet
- Soft, conical stopper that seals perfectly
- Also suitable for uncooperative patients
Particle size (30 - 100 µm) enables rapid absorption through the mucous membranes
- Optionally available as single atomiser or in a set with matching syringe
- 1 piece
Please use luer lock syringes with the MAD Nasal ™ Intranasal Mucosal Atomization Device to prevent the syringe from chipping during the spraying process.
Syringe not included