Cytotoxic spill packs provide a rapid, safe way to deal with spillages of cytotoxic drugs. Used mainly in the treatment of cancers, cytotoxic drugs are handled in outpatient arrears, wards and pharmacies and regularly carried between these locations.
Under current health and safety legislation it is essential for locations regularly handling these drugs to have appropriate procedures in place to deal with spillages.
The small pack makes it easy to keep ready for use in all areas and ensure accessibility where it may be needed. The one use pack format prevents fragmentation of components and ensures all items are present when opened.
- 1 x scoop and scraper
- 1 x pack of surface wipes
- 1 x sealable disposal bag
- 1 x anti-splash face mask
- 1 x protective apron
- 1 x pair nitrile protective gloves
- 50g sachet of Cyto Granules
- 1 x illustrated instructions