The 10ml Syringe is a single use latex free sterile syringe, for injection and infusion with key features:
- Green coloured stopper provides a greater contrast with scale markings
- Designed and manufactured to reduce environmental impact
- Up to 20% less material than BD Plastipak™ syringes to reduce raw material consumption
- Clinical waste weight is reduced by 20%
- Plant utilizes 100% of electricity from renewable sources
The BD Emerald Syringe For General Purpose Use complies with international performance standards.
BD's passion for ongoing improvement continues to raise the bar of product reliability and also assures that these syringes are:
- CE marked
- ISO 7886-1 and ISO 549 compliant
In addition, BD Emerald Syringes must meet over forty specific criteria before they are qualified for use.
This new general purpose syringe was inspired by BD's ongoing commitment to global health.
Because human health and a healthy environment are inseparable, BD is dedicated to the design, manufacture and distribution of safe, effective medical technology products that also help to reduce environmental impact.