The bottom part of the glass Petri dish from the manufacturer Teqler is often filled with a home-made nutrient medium in medical laboratories. After completion, this soil can be used to cultivate microorganisms and to grow cell cultures. An overlapping lid made of high-quality laboratory glass prevents the gel-like culture medium from drying out.
The Petri dish from Teqler is particularly heat-resistant and can therefore be sterilised during reprocessing. In contrast to conventional disposable Petri dishes, the glass Petri dish can be used several times.
- Teqler glass petri dish
- Temperature-resistant bowl made of solid laboratory glass
- With overlapping glass lid
- Material: transparent borosilicate glass 3.3
- Available in various sizes
- Diameter: 6 cm, 7.5 cm or 10 cm
- Height (without lid): approx. 1.5 cm, 1.7 cm or 2 cm
- Ideal for cultivating microorganisms and preparing cell cultures
- Can be reprocessed in an autoclave
- Quantity: 1 piece