The secondary infusion line from Fresenius is used in infusion therapy to connect further infusion containers to a primary infusion device during an infusion. The Robert clamp can be used to stop the infusion at any time and the Flow-Stop Cap prevents the solution from leaking during filling.
With a universal, vented piercing mandrel, for use with common IV containers, the rounded piercing mandrel allows easy piercing while reducing the risk of injury.
- Secondary line
- For connecting additional infusion containers
- With yellow light shield (absorbs between 200 and 450 nm)
- With Robert clamp for quick infusion stop
- Latex-free & DEHP-free
- With Flow Stop cap
- With LuerLock connection
- Filling volume: approx. 2 ml
- Total length: approx. 38 cm
- Material: PUR