Promoitalia NUCLEOSKIN TOPIC
Promoitalia NUCLEOSKIN TOPIC – the power of PDRN – Polynucleotides combined with the efficacy of Hyaluronic Acid.
The new products that contain highly purified Polynucleotidic matrices are able to activate processes of skin bio-regeneration both at the deep level (adipose and bone tissue), and at the level of dermis (fibroblastic stimulation).
- Skin lifting effect
- Biorestructuring of the deep dermis
- Moisturizing action
- Improve the look of small depressed scars and of periocular wrinkles
- Highly indicated pre-and post-surgical treatments (Blepharoplasty, lifting, resurfacing laser
PDRNs work by stimulating rejuvenation processes and toning tissues.
Hyaluronic acid reduces the appearance of skin blemishes such as wrinkles and skin depressions.
Glutathione defends the skin from free radicals’ attack and restores the correct amount of acetyl cysteine for proper cellular defence.
Application technique and protocol
- Nucleoskin can be applied using either the dermapen or a dermaroller.
- The intensity of the treatment, the depth of the needles, must be calibrated according to the type of skin and the characteristics of the patient.
- The application through Hyaluron Pen is also indicated, in this case we do not recommend treatment in the vermilion area.
- 1-2 ml of product are usually required to treat the facial area.
- The treatment must be repeated every 20-25 days for a minimum of 4 sessions.
Protocol for face and body
- Normally we need 1.5 ml for face, using 0.025 ml of product for each application (about 60 micro applications for the whole face).
- For body the quantities are necessarily higher: 3ml for each session with 0.1 ml per application.
- We recommend 4/6 session, one every 20 days.
Protocol for periocular area
- The periocular area is much more delicate and for this reason the product must be diluted with physiological solution with ratio 1:1 (1 ml of product + 1 ml of physiological solution). In this case we need about 0,025 ml for single application.
- We recommend 3/4 session, one every 28 days.
- Biologically-derived PDRN with high molecular weight (2500KD) 2%
- Hyaluronic Acid 10 mg/ml crosslinked with BDDE
- Glutathione 2 mg/ml
Polynucleotides (PDRN) – Polydeoxyribonucleotides, or PDRNs, are the molecules that make up our DNA, our genetic code, which is why they are very precious molecules for the body and cells. Stimulates cellular receptors and the maturation of fibroblasts in myofibroblasts.
Their main feature, in addition to transmitting genetic information, is that of being able to activate many cells membrane receptors and trigger biological processes that are fundamental for the life of the cells themselves.
Hyaluronic acid – is a molecule naturally present in our body and is produced by fibroblast, cells that have the aim of moisturizing the tissue, giving them firmness and plasticity. Hyaluronic acid absorbs water, retains, and releases it according to the needs of the body and, therefore, maintains the right hydration and moisture of the tissues.
Glutathione – is an antioxidant found in plants, animals, fungi, and in some bacteria. It can prevent damage of important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals, peroxides, lipid peroxides, and heavy metals. It may also affect skin pigmentation by inhibiting tyrosinase activity during melanogenesis, either directly or indirectly.