Accessibility Statement for UKMEDI.CO.UK
GG & BB Limited t/a UKMEDI.CO.UK is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
GG & BB Limited t/a UKMEDI.CO.UK takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of UKMEDI.CO.UK:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. UKMEDI.CO.UK is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Additional accessibility considerations
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of UKMEDI.CO.UK. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on UKMEDI.CO.UK:
- Phone: 0333 339 7191
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal address: Viking Business Centre, Turnpike Close, Norwich, NR6 5BD
We try to respond to feedback within same business day.